Fruit Bouquets

2.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was very dissatisfied with this company. I ordered fruit from them.

They asked the best delivery time and I told them. I came home to horrible fruit that sat on my porch for only God knows how long.

A neighbor grabbed it before I came home and put it away at their home but they weren't sure how long it had been there. I'll never order from them again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fruit Bouquets Fruit Arrangement.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Fruit Bouquets in Tampa, Florida - Fruitbouquets.com Awful Customer Service!!!

2.0

I had a horrible experience with fruitboquets.com I placed an order on Friday to have it delivered to my sister for her birthday on Saturday. I contacted customer service in the late afternoon to ask them why it has not been delivered.

I was told that they have until 8pm to deliver. I called back again at 8pm and was told there wasnt a note from the local florist saying that there was a problem. I was offered a $25 gift card and the 14.99 I paid in shipping. I was then told that it will be delivered tomorrow.

Well I called on Sunday and was told that they dont make deliveries on Sunday that they would deliver it two days after my sisters bday. Thats unacceptable. I wasnt even offered a discount. I asked to speak with a manager and was told that I was speaking to one, which I dont believe she was.

I told the "manager" that I dont want the gift card because I dont ever intend to use it.

She credited my account and cancelled the order. For a company affiliated with 1800 flowers you would think they would have a higher customer service standard.

Preferred solution: I was issued a refund. I would have been happier with a discount on my order and having the order delievered several days late. I was only offered a $25 gift card and my shipping refunded. .

I didn't like: Customer service.